The Mortal Instrements

Friday, March 2, 2012

In My Mail [Sunday, October 23, 2011]

So, I noticed so many of my bloggers fellows put whatever drops into their mail box in their blogs, and they name it "IMM" which means "In My Mail". So I decided to create a section to my mail which I newly had [mail box].

I'm not sure when the earlier delivers were so I'll start with what I got. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Tylor wasn't part of it. I found it in a local bookshop and bought it, but didn't want to add it alone.




So, I went to Aramex, a local delivery company that specialize in Internet shopping, so you basically shop for whatever you want and when it reaches Jordan, they send you a message, asking you to come pick up your package.
 

I was too excited to open my package not wanting to wait like a reasonable person and open it in the house.



[Sunday, October 23, 2011]

1- Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck [Hardcover] 479 pages
2- Devoted by Hilary Duff [Hardcover] 350 pages
3- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin [Hardcover] 452 pages
4- Twilight II: Graphic Novel by Stephenie Meyer [Hardcover] 240 pages
5- Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Tylor [Paperback] 418 pages


 Oh and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin was also bought from a local bookshop! I just remembered! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment