The Mortal Instrements

Friday, March 2, 2012

In My Mail [Saturday, ‎February ‎25, ‎2012]

That day made me SUPER happy! I went to get my mail and I didn't expect to find anything yet beside bills, but boy was I wrong!

I found letters from jean & James with goodies and a huge envelope from Dr. Annabelle R. Charbit!!

By the way, I LOVE Jean's stamps! They are truly beautiful, Jordanian stamps aren't as pretty, I wish Queen Rania was on them, Jordan NEEDS to make new stamps! Our Queen is beautiful she would make our stamps pretty!


On my lap in the Taxi, on my way home. I was too giddy, I think I creepied the taxi driver, LOL.


On my desk!


I was so happy to find that the first letter contained a bookplate and a bookmark from author Cinda Williams Chima.


The next letter made me even happier [if possible!]! It was from Jean and her designer [I'm not sure if he's her brother or husband, but they share the same last name] James, they sent me 3 bookmarks of 
  1. Nora Gray [Hush Hush]
  2. Jace Wayland and Clary Fray [The Mortal Instruments]
  3. Prince Ash [The Iron Fey]
And they continued my collection by sending me two cards of Bridget Liu from Possess by Gretchen McNeil, who I won an autographed bookmark by her, for the same book.
 

Aren't they seriously pretty?! Thanks James for the cool designs!


 And last but not least, A Life Lived Ridiculously by Dr. Annabelle R. Charbit.



And the whole giveaways together! Aren't they pretty?! I kept them in their mail letters for a week or so, I just like them too much!


No comments:

Post a Comment