The Mortal Instrements

Monday, November 21, 2011

Marmara Hotel in Amman Catches Fire!!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Today before 4:20 apparently, a close by Hotel caught fire, and it burnt the half from downstairs to all the rooms above.

All I can say, thank God nobody was hurt as far as I know, and it was raining lightly, I hope the helped the firemen taking control on the raging fire.

I wish I was there to take photos for the fiery event, but I got photos of the place in black shades and ruins!

Check the photos out.

The Hotel official website: http://www.marmarahotel.com/

Everyone that heard the news are gossiping about it and some say that the fire was fabricated, they told me that this is not the first time this hotel caught on fire. Artificial fire or not, these photos are something. Hope you enjoyed some local news from your one and only journalist Miss Dana Al-Basha (^_~)

I’ll try to keep you posted with facts and local gossip from Amman.

No comments:

Post a Comment