The Mortal Instrements

Monday, September 5, 2011

Seventeen Moons

Seventeen moons, seventeen years,
Eyes where Dark or Light appears,
Gold for yes and green for no,
Seventeen the last to know...


Seventeen moons, seventeen turns,
Eyes so dark and bright it burns,
Time is high but one is higher,
Draws the moon into the fire...


Seventeen moons, seventeen fears,
Pain of death and shame of tears,
Find the marker, walk the mile,
Seventeen knows just exile...


Seventeen moons, seventeen spheres,
The moon before her time appears,
Hearts will go and stars will follow,
One is broken, One is hollow...


Seventeen moons, seventeen years
Know the loss, stay the fears
Wait for him and he appears
Seventeen moons, seventeen tears...



۞ Freedom in Light ۞

In the One who is Bound
Freedom will be Found
Live again, Darkness
Come out of the Light.




My spirits, my guides,
Tear apart the bridge
That carries these shadows from your world
into the next.




۞ Nobody and Nobody ۞

Nobody the dead man and Nobody the living
Nobody is giving in and Nobody is giving
Nobody hears me but just Nobody cares
Nobody fears me but Nobody just stares
Nobody belongs to me and Nobody remains
Nobody knows nothing
All that remains are remains 
Empty crowded day nights
All the same (more or less)
Fear (less or more) afraid
Waiting for truth to strangle me in my sleep
If I ever slept
Darkness hides and I think I can hold her
Smother her in the palm of my hand
But when I look my hands are empty
Quiet as her fingers hold around me
Mortal hearts and mortal fears
Something they can share
I untie him like a sparrow

♣ Cursed Lovers ♣

I read about a poetry competition in a website for The Caster Chronicles, but the thing is I already wrote a poem not with songs titles but of my feelings towards the 2 books, I sent it to the competition but I wanted to share it with you.


Cursed Lovers


With heavy hearts
And eyes filled with silvery tears
I pronounce this love cursed
Your every kiss might be your last
Your every touch might be the end
Cursed hearts
Star-crossed lovers
Is what our fate brought
Green lightness
Golden darkness
Is our fate, not yours
Our destiny awaits
Sealed like a secret kiss
Our life lies ahead of us
Like stairs of southern stars
In the dead of the night, a moon awaits.


By Dana Al-Basha
P.S. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment